Number of views:
Isothermal heating diathermy
Product serial number
Medium frequency diathermy furnace
Medium frequency diathermy furnace is widely used for forging heating. It uses the heat absorption of the bar material, round steel, square steel and steel plate to compensate the temperature. The blue quenching material is heated on the line, refuses to heat, and the metal material is forged on the line (such as gear and half shaft). Precision forging of connecting rods, bearings, etc., extrusion, hot rolling, heating before shearing, spray heating, thermal assembly, and overall quenching, annealing, tempering of metal materials. Heat treatment is mainly for shafts (straight shaft, variable diameter shaft, camshaft, crankshaft, gear shaft, etc.); gears; sleeves, rings, discs; machine tool screws; planes; ball heads; hardware tools, etc. Surface heat treatment of parts for automobiles and dust trucks, and quenching, annealing, tempering, etc. of the entire material.
Equipment use, characteristics
● Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidative decarburization, saving material and forging die cost.
● Excellent working environment, improve workers' working environment and company image, no pollution, low energy consumption.
●The heating is even, the temperature difference between the core and the core is very small, and the temperature control precision is high.
●Power saving, low burning and easy to start.
● Adopt PLC control, touch screen man-machine interface, flexible operation, high reliability, strong anti-interference ability, easy maintenance and easy upgrade.
● The intermediate frequency diathermy furnace is more than 20% higher than the KGPS common thyristor medium frequency diathermy furnace node.
● The temperature of the through-heater is only 370 degrees per ton when the temperature is between 1150 degrees and 1200 degrees.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Multi-station semi-burning furnace