Number of views:
Vacuuming environmentally friendly steel shell furnace
Product serial number
Advantages of steel shell furnace:
●Sturdy and durable, beautiful appearance, especially for large-capacity furnaces, which require a strong rigid structure. From the safety point of the tilting furnace, try to use steel shell furnace.
● The yoke made of silicon steel sheet corresponds to the magnetic line produced by the coil, which acts as a shield for emission, reduces magnetic leakage, improves thermal efficiency, increases production, and saves 5%-8% of energy.
● The presence of the furnace cover reduces heat loss and increases the safety of the equipment.
● Cyclone hood has excellent vacuuming, heat preservation effect and takes up less space. It can be tilted back and forth and can be stopped at any position. The vacuum hood can effectively vacuum during the spheroidizing process before the furnace, which is not possible with the traditional vacuum hood.
● Long service life, aluminum oxidation is more serious at high temperatures, resulting in metal toughness fatigue. At the foundry enterprise site, it is often seen that the aluminum shell furnace shell used for one year or so is broken, and the steel shell furnace has much less leakage current, and the service life of the equipment greatly exceeds that of the aluminum shell furnace.
●Safety performance The steel shell furnace is much better than the aluminum shell furnace. The aluminum shell furnace is easily deformed due to high temperature and heavy pressure during smelting, and the safety is poor. Steel shell furnace uses hydraulic tilting furnace, safe and reliable
● Long arc yoke shield and reduce external magnetic resistance, leakage magnetic flux at both ends of the shield coil, and the inner side and outer wall of the yoke cross section are seamlessly attached, which increases the effective magnetic permeability area and makes the coil better. Support. The unique forward and reverse coils greatly increase the efficiency of the system.
●It has the functions of blowing oxygen, reducing carbon and removing slag at the bottom of the furnace.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table